SAFETY & WAIVER POLICIES
All new students and studio members will be asked to sign this form upon arrival before using the studio.
TYTIN JEWELRY LLC SAFETY INFORMATION
It is strongly recommended that all students and studio members wear closed toed shoes, safety glasses, and tie back long hair or loose clothing items while operating machinery and equipment. Anyone suspected to be under the influence of drugs or alcohol will be dismissed immediately and without refund. Tytin Jewelry reserves the right to require the withdrawal of any student whose conduct is deemed detrimental, without refund. Tytin Jewelry reserves the right to deny access or to remove any student from a class at Tytin Jewelry’s discretion based on our assessment of an individual’s potential risk of injury.
TYTIN JEWELRY LLC WAIVER OF LIABILITY & DISCLOSURE FORM
1. I understand that there are inherent dangers associated with jewelry making, jewelry soldering, and other related activities, and that mortal or serious personal injuries and property damage, including (but not limited to) physical effort, cuts, burns, and/or inhalation of hazardous substances may occur from my participation in such activities.
2. I acknowledge that I understand above safety information and I assume full responsibility for the risk of personal injury, death, and property damage due to the negligence and/or fault of the parties released by this document, and/or due to the condition of the premises on which the activities will take place, whether such negligence, fault, and/or condition of the premises is present at the signing of this agreement or takes place in the future.
3. On my own behalf and on behalf of my heirs, personal representatives, and assigns, I hereby release Tytin Jewelry LLC and all of their officers, directors, members, managers, partners, employees, and volunteers (collectively, "the parties released by this document") from all claims, demands, actions, rights of action, or other legal rights to claim compensation for any loss or injury which I may sustain as a result of their negligence or fault, or the condition of the premises, or any other cause whatsoever, whether loss or injury occurs while participating in, going to, or coming from such activity.
4. I understand that Tytin Jewelry LLC may provide an area for personal belongings to be held during class, however, I agree that Tytin Jewelry LLC, is in no way responsible for the loss or damage of my belongings while I attend any programs, classes or workshops.
6. I acknowledge that I have read this waiver of liability form. I fully understand its terms and conditions, and understand that I am waiving and giving up my right to sue Tytin Jewelry LLC, its teachers, members, agents and employees. I acknowledge that I am signing this agreement voluntarily, and intend by my signature for that this waiver and release agreement is intended to be as broad and inclusive as permitted by the Laws of the State of Illinois and of any other state wherein such activities may occur, and that if any portion hereof is held invalid, the remainder hereof shall continue in full force and effect.